Based in Isle of Wight, UK
PC / Mac Linux
Jarheads is a fast-paced tactical shooter with fully-destructible environments. Complete the varied objectives methodically, or just blast your way through! The game comprises of a 50 mission single-player (or two-player online co-op) campaign and a separate online multiplayer experience for up to 8 players with a variety of game modes including Deathmatch and Capture the Flag.
The game makes use of a custom-built voxel engine to provide completely destructible scenery and a modern-retro look and feel.
After launch, the map editor will be made available for players to create their own multiplayer levels and mini-campaigns, with full Steam Workshop integration.
- August 2017: Pre-alpha 9 (Insomnia 61)
- April 2017: Pre-alpha 4 (Insomnia 60)
- August 2016: Pre-alpha 3 (Insomnia 58)
- May 2016: Pre-alpha 2 (Southampton Gamefest)
- Dec 2015: Pre-alpha 1
- 50-mission campaign (single-player or two-player online co-op)
- Online multiplayer modes for up to 8 players
- Modern-retro look featuring fully-destructible voxel-based environments
- Grenades! Rockets! Mines! Vehicles!
Steam Beta Trailer YouTube
Campaign Gameplay 2017 YouTube
Multiplayer Deathmatch YouTube
Logo & Icon
A handy folder full of screenshots, gifs, copy text, banners etc: 1drv.ms.
A wall of Jarheads gifs: jarheads-game.com.
About Gareth Williams
Gareth been making games since the Amiga days.
More information on Gareth Williams, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Desgin, Code, Art